What's On at Eli Waters Shopping Centre
And the winner of our Valentine's Day Competition is ......
And the winner of our Valentine's Day competition is Melissa Ham.
Congratulations Melissa, you have won a $500 Valentine's Day gift pack which includes -
$100 dining voucher
$100 Eli Waters Jewellery voucher
$50 Heaps Discount Voucher
$50 Eli Waters Nails and Beauty voucher
$25 Eli Waters News Xpress Voucher
$50 McWilliam Pharmacy Cosmetics Voucher
$75 Studio Hair One Voucher
$50 Frox Fashion Voucher
Thank you to everyone who entered our Valentine's Day competition.
The competition is now closed.
Valentine's Day Competition - Terms and Conditions
Organiser - Chin Yuan International Enterprise Pty Ltd ACN 606514256. - Entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 at the time of entry into the competition in order to collect a prize in person. Minors may still enter the competition, but if a minor’s entry is drawn, the prize will be awarded to, and may only be collected by the minor’s parent or guardian.
Entry - All completed entry forms are to be placed in the barrel provided within the Eli Waters Shopping Centre, located outside Woolworths. Competition commences on Saturday 26 January 8am and will conclude on Thursday 14 February, 2pm. To be able to collect the prize it is a condition of the competition that the claimant must provide a copy of Government issued identification containing a photograph of the claimant as proof of the claimant’s identity and age. By submitting an entry form to enter the competition, the contestant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Information collected via these entry forms may be used by Eli Waters Centre Management for future correspondence. The contestant warrants and represents that all personal information submitted in the entry form are true, and all future information provided will be true, complete and correct. The contestant understands and agrees that the organiser of the competition reserves the right to make all final and binding decisions with respect to all aspects of the competition, and the contestant agrees to be bound by all decisions of the organiser.
1 The Organiser shall not be liable (including without limitation, in negligence) for:
(a) Any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss); or
(b) Any personal injury suffered or sustained, during the course of participating in this competition or using the prize, except for and to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
2 Each contestant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the organiser against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by the organiser or any third parties arising out of the breach of these terms and conditions by the contestant, the conduct of the contestant in the competition or the use of the prize by the contestant.
3 If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the organiser, the organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority (if any) to:
(a) Disqualify any contestant; and/or
(b) Modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition as appropriate.
1 Under the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth), the organiser must tell contestants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a contestant chooses to enter or take part in the competition, the contestant will be required to provide the organiser with personal information about themself such as the contestant’s name, address, and telephone number.
2 The organiser will collect and use the personal information which the contestant has provided for the following purposes:
(a) Carrying out the competition;
(b) If the contestant has agreed to receive further promotional communications from the organiser, carrying out marketing and promotions activities including, without limitation, sending newsletters or publications and/or other marketing and promotional material to the contestant about the competitions or promotional events (whether or not undertaken by or about the organiser or any other person or organisation) and supplying the information to contractors which assist the organiser to do this;
(c) Supplying the information to organisations which provide special prizes or offers, including but not limited to tenants of the Centre and organiser entities.
3 By entering the competition, the contestant consents to the collection and use of his or her information in the manner outlined in these terms and conditions.
4 If a contestant would prefer that the organiser does not use the organiser’s details in the way outlined in these terms and conditions and/or retain their details, the contestant should contact the organiser on 07 5447 3788.
5 A contestant has the right to access most personal information which the organiser holds about the contestant. A contestant may contact the organiser on 075447 3788 to ask for access to the contestant’s information, or if the contestant has a complaint concerning a contestant’s information privacy. The organiser may deny the contestant’s request for access in some circumstances. If the organiser does this, it will tell the contestant why.
6 If a contestant considers that any information that the organiser holds about the contestant is inaccurate or if at any time the contestant’s details change, the contestant may contact the organiser on 07 5447 3788 and the organiser will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is corrected.
7 The organiser will take reasonable steps to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use or disclosure. The owners, management, promoter, retailers and their staff and immediate families of Eli Waters Shopping Centre are ineligible to enter. Shoppers may enter as many times as they like. Excludes the purchase of tobacco, gaming products, alcohol and prescription medicines. The prize includes – a Valentine’s Day gift pack valued at $500. The gift pack includes vouchers and product from a selection of retailers in the Centre. The winner will receive their prize within 30 days after the close of the competition. See individual retailers for participation status. Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash
Meet the winners of our Santa Paws Photo Competition
And the winners of our Santa Paws Photo competition are in -
Best Dressed pet goes to Gingerpug boy Morty (Adam The Almighty).
Best Dressed pet and owner goes to Janis Furzeman.
You have each won a $50 Eli Waters Gift Card to spend in the Centre. To collect your prize please contact Centre Management during business hours on 0407 647 170.
Thank you to everyone who shared their Santa Paws photos. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
It's in the bag Queensland
Did you know that Queenslanders use close to one billion plastic shopping bags every year, and millions of these end up in our environment?
That’s why, from July 1st, it’s illegal for any retailer to supply single-use lightweight plastic shopping bags in Queensland.
The new laws ban all lightweight shopping bags less than 35 microns thick, including compostable, degradable and biodegradable bags. It does not include barrier bags like those used for fresh produce, nor does it apply to heavyweight reusable plastic bags.
The laws apply to all stores and retailers - including takeaway food, pharmacies, even markets.
So remember your reusable bags or purchase one today.
It’s a small change in our routine for big impact on keeping Queensland beautiful.
Learn more about the QLD bag ban: www.qldbagban.com.au
Fraser Coast Agricultural Show Holiday Trading Hours
Eli Waters Shopping Centre will be OPEN FRIDAY 25 MAY for the Fraser Coast Agricultural Show Holiday 2018.
Woolworths Trading hours - 9am to 6pm
Specialty retailers trading hours may vary. Please check with individual retailers for details.
Congratulations to the Winners of the $200 Eli Waters Gift Cards ......
And the Winners of our Mother's Day competition are ......
You have each won a $200 Eli Waters Gift Card to use in the Centre.
Thank you to everyone who entered our Mother's Day competition. The competition is now closed.
Wishing all mums a very Happy Mother's Day tomorrow.
Centre Closed - Monday 7 May (Labour Day)
Eli Waters Shopping Centre including Woolworths will be closed Monday 7 May for Labour Day.
Some external shops may be open so we recommend that you check with individual stores.
Congratulations to all our Winners of the Shop Scratch n Win Competition!
Congratulations to Foram Shah who is our 2nd Chance Prize Winner of the Shop Scratch n Win Competition!
You have won a $100 Eli Waters Gift Card.
Thank you to everyone who entered our Shop Scratch n Win Competition. The competition is now closed.
Winners of the $200 Australia Day Pack!
And the Winners of our $200 Australia Day packs are ........
You have each won a $200 Australia Day pack containing vouchers from throughout the Centre.
To collect your vouchers please contact Centre Management on 0407 647 170.
Thank you for everyone who entered our Australia Day competition. We wish you a great day tomorrow!
Terms and Conditions - Win a $200 Australia Day Pack Facebook Competition
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms. All entry instructions and Prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms & Conditions.
2. This Promotion is via Facebook for Eli Waters Shopping Centre, 2 Ibis Boulevard Eli Waters Q 4655 (‘Centre').
3. This Promotion is being undertaken by Rock Property Management on behalf of Chin Yuan International Enterprises Pty Ltd (ACN 606514256). Telephone number [07 5447 3788 ](“Promoter”).
(a) The Promotion commences on Friday 12 January 2018 at 8.00am and closes Thursday 25 January 2018 at 10.00am.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must ‘like’ the Australia Day post on Facebook and comment ‘I love Australia’. In doing so they agree to these Terms and Conditions.
5. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy will be invalid.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older as at the time of entry into the Promotion.
7. Only residents of Australia may enter.
8. There will be 2 prizes. The Promoter will select 2 winners by random draw at 10.01am Thursday 25 January 2018. The Prize winners will win one (1) $200 Australia Day Gift Pack comprising $50 BBQ pack from Prime Time Meats, $25 Brumby’s Bakery pack, $75 Dining voucher to be used at any Eli Waters dining/ cafe retailers (Coffee Club, Fresh Tasty, Ibos Kebabs, Namastay Indian), $50 Heaps Discount – Australia Day merchandise and $25 Eli Waters News Xpress Voucher, to be collected from the Centre Management Office. The total prize pool for this Promotion is valued at a maximum of AU $450.
9. If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or part of the Prize) with another prize to the equal value and/or specification.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. Winners are determined at random.
12. The Prizes will be drawn at Rock Property Management, in Mooloolabah, Queensland at 10.01am Thursday 25 January 2018. (“Draw”).
13. Winners will be notified via the Eli Waters Facebook page and via email within 2 working days of the Draw (“Winner”).
14. The Promoter and the Centre reserve the right to request winners provide suitable identification of proof of age, identity and/ or complete a Prize Collection Form prior to awarding a Prize.
15. Winner details will be published on the Eli Waters Facebook Page.
16. The Promoter and Eli Waters Shopping Centre reserve the right to announce and/or publish the winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
17. The winner must collect their prize from Eli Waters Shopping Centre, 2 Ibis Boulevard Eli Waters QLD, 4655, within four weeks of the Draw date via pickup.
18. Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
19. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prize changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prize is awarded.
22. Any cost associated with entering the competition or viewing the Centre Facebook page are the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet or mobile service provider used.
23. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winner or delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
24. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
(a) any technical or electrical issues that may arise in connection with the Promotion (whether or not under the Promoter’s control), including with any third party platform such as on Facebook.
(b) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of administering this Promotion;
(c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant. Individuals should obtain independent tax and financial advice; or
(e) taking of/participating in the Prize.
25. Any attempt to cause damage or tamper with the information on any associated documents or posters with this promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
26. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
27. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
30. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter and Rock Property Management on behalf of Chin Yuan International Enterprises Pty Ltd (ACN 606514256) and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion, including retailers at Eli Waters Shopping Centre are ineligible to enter.
31. Under the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld), the Promoter must tell participants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a participant chooses to enter or take part in the Competition, the participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information such as the participant’s name and email address. The Promoter will collect participants’ personal information in order to (a) conduct the Competition; and (b) to send information and future promotional communications to the participant. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If the participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the participant’s details in the way outlined in these Terms and Conditions the participant should contact the Promoter.
Meet our 2017 Santa Paws Photo Winners!
Thank you to everyone who came and visited Santa at Eli Waters Shopping Centre. He has now left to prepare for his big adventure tonight.
And a special thank you to everyone who sent in their Santa Paws photos. The winners are -
Best Dressed Pet - Sugar HW
Best Dressed Pet and Owner - Scruffy and Liv (Deb Smith)
Congratulations to you both! You have each won a $50 Eli Waters Gift Card. Please contact Centre Management on Wednesday 27 December on 5447 3788 to arrange collection of your prize.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all the retailers at Eli Waters Shopping Centre.
FREE Back to School FUN for the Kids!
Enjoy FREE Library Bag Decorating Workshops* at Eli Waters Shopping Centre on -
Monday 8, Wednesday 10 and Friday 12 January, 10am to 1pm.
*Bookings not required.
Extended Christmas and New Year Trading Hours
Click here for details of our trading hours over Christmas and the New Year.