What's On at Eli Waters Shopping Centre
Congratulations to our $400 Father's Day Gift Pack Winner!
Congratulations to the winner of our Father's Day Competition -
Your Prize includes a $400 Father's Day Gift Pack containing –
$100 Dining Gift Card (to use at any Eli Waters café, takeaway or restaurant)
$100 Primetime Meats Gift Card
$50 Just Men Barber Shop Gift Card
$50 BWS Gift Card
$50 Heaps Discount Gift Card
$50 House of Zen Massage Gift Card
Please contact Centre Management on 0407 642 002 to arrange collection of your prize.
Thank you to everyone who entered our Father's Day Competition.
We wish all our Dads a very Happy Father's Day tomorrow!
Father's Day Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Any person who lodges an Entry is deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms.
2. The Owner, Centre Manager, Retailers (any person who would generally be considered to be a retailer under the Retail Shop Leases Act 1994 (Qld)), and tenants of the Centre and their respective officeholders, employees, agents, contractors, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
3.To be eligible to win the Prize, an individual must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry into the Promotion .
4. During the Promotion Period, a person shall be entitled to make one Entry for each transaction of $50 or more at Woolworths Eli Waters or $20 or more spent on an Eligible Purchase (or accumulate same day receipts totalling $20 or more) at any participating specialty retailer at the Centre. The winners must be able to provide a receipt as proof of purchase upon request. If the valid receipt cannot be produced, a redraw for the prize will take place.
5. A purchase of an item on lay-by or a similar scheme will be deemed to be an Eligible Purchase only upon the completion of the lay-by, if the purchase otherwise would qualify as an Eligible Purchase. To remove any doubt, the final lay-by instalment payment must be made during the Promotion Period.
6. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must complete the following: (a) Spend a minimum of $50 or more at Woolworths Eli Waters or $20 or more at any participating specialty retailer on an Eligible Purchase at Eli Waters Shopping Centre (b) Participating retailers will provide the qualifying customer with a QR code to scan to enter online at the Eli Waters website. (c) Customers must complete all mandatory sections of the entry form, including opting in to become a Centre VIP by having a valid email address in order to receive email communications from Eli Waters Shopping Centre.
7. Subject to these Terms, an individual may enter the Promotion as many times they wish. If the Owner believes that an individual has unfairly contrived his or her purchases to artificially maximize the number of entries that he or she may otherwise be entitled to then the Owner may, at the Owner’s absolute discretion, declare that any number of single purchases constitutes one Eligible Purchase. If requested by the Promoter, a Participant must provide the Promoter with evidence of eligibility. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Neither the Owner nor any person representing the Owner (including the Centre Manager) will have any obligation to ensure that information on an Entry is complete, correct or accurate. The Owner may deem an Entry which is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or erroneous to be invalid.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, an Entry completed with the name of more than one individual shall be invalid and will not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
10. So as there may be no doubt, it is the responsibility of each entrant to the Promotion to ensure that their Entry is complete, decipherable, legible and correct.
11. Subject to these Terms, on lodgement of a Valid Entry in accordance with the Terms, an entrant will be eligible for the Draw.
12. The winner will be drawn by way of random draw from Valid Entries by an official representative of the Owner, which draw shall be effected at 12noon on the Draw Date at a place within the Centre and in a manner designated by the Owner. Should Entry, not being a Valid Entry, be drawn, the representative of the Owner shall immediately effect a further random draw in accordance with the Terms until the winner of the Prize is determined. The results of the Draw will not be published in any newspaper or public notice.
13. The overall winner of the Promotion must claim their prize (preferably by prior appointment with the Owner) at the Centre.
14. The Owner will give the Prize to the winner of the Promotion within the time periods prescribed by the provisions of the Act and may require that the winners collect the Prize in person. Should the Prize be unclaimed, the Prize will be dealt with as directed by the Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
15. Persons entering the Promotion are responsible for any taxation liability (including any GST) or other government charges arising from their participation in the Promotion or receipt of the Prize. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The value of the Prize is accurate as at the commencement of the Promotion Period and the Owner accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize after that date.
16. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Owner reserves the right (subject to all relevant State and Federal laws), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or the Draw.
17. Subject to the provisions of the Act, the Owner’s decision in respect of all aspects of the Promotion (including but not limited to the conditions of the Draw or any redraw and/or as to whether or not any Entry is Valid Entry) is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding same. The Owner reserves the right to refer any dispute relating to the Promotion to the Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation for resolution in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
18. The Owner will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (including but not limited to that arising by negligence (including that of the Owner)) in connection with the Promotion and/or any aspect of any Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
20. By lodging an Entry, persons entering the Promotion consent to their personal information being entered onto a database, which may be made available to the Owner and Prize sponsors for marketing purposes relating to the promotion of the Centre and retailers located in the Centre. The winner of the Promotion agrees to have their name and photograph used for advertising purposes and/or to take part in promotional activities. For the purposes of this document, the following words have the corresponding meanings: “Act” means the Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999 (Qld); “Centre” means Eli Waters Shopping Centre, located at 2 Ibis Boulevard Eli Waters Q 4655 “Centre Manager” means Rock Property Management Pty Ltd; “Draw” means drawing of the prize winner on the official draw date; “Draw Date” means 12noon on Saturday 4 September 2021. “Eligible Purchase” means a purchase of Goods or Services at the Centre made during the Promotion Period; “Entry” means an official entry made via the Centre’s QR code; “Goods or Services” means any form of goods or services other than alcohol or tobacco products, gambling products (including Golden Casket, Gold Lotto and Powerball) payments for rates, gas, electricity, telephone accounts, vehicle registration, subscriptions to health funds and/or ambulance subscriptions; prescription medicines or deposits into banks, building societies or other financial institutions or payments on account of insurances and the like; “Owner” is Chin Hong Investment Corp Pty Ltd; “Promotion” means the promotion conducted by the Owner at the Centre during the Promotion Period in accordance with these Terms; “Promotion Period” means the period commencing 8.00am on Monday 16 August and ending 12 noon on the final Draw Date (Saturday 4 September, 2021). “Prize” means a $400 Gift pack containing - $100 gift card to redeemed at any Eli Waters café, takeaway or restaurant, $100 Primetime Meats Gift Card, $50 Just Men Barber Shop Gift Card, $50 BWS Gift Card, $50 Heaps Discount Gift Card and $50 House of Zen Massage Gift Card. There is one $400 Gift Pack to be won. Total prize value is $400. The prize is at the winner’s risk from the time it is claimed; “Terms” means the terms and conditions set out in this document; “Valid Entry” means a decipherable and legible Entry which has been completed via the Centre QR code.
We would like to update you on the current situation in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
From 1am Friday 9th July, Eli Waters Shopping Centre will be using the new Check In Qld app to help keep you COVID safe.
The Check In Qld app has been developed to help the Queensland Government with contact tracing in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak. Eli Waters Shopping Centre is adopting the app to help us collect your details quickly, easily and electronically as you arrive.
When you next visit, you’ll have the option to register your details using the Check In Qld app.
The Check In Qld app is free, easy to use and convenient.
We need to collect customer details to support the Queensland Government’s contact tracing efforts. The Check In Qld app is a safe, secure and convenient way to do this.
Your details will be stored securely by the Queensland Government for contact tracing only (if required). Eli Waters Shopping Centre won’t have access to this information, nor will any third parties.
When you sign up to use the Check In Qld app, the app will remember your details, saving you time in the future and providing easy check-in across other Queensland venues using Check In Qld.
The Check In Qld app is voluntary.
Everyone who visits our Centre needs to check-in – but you don’t have to use the app.
You can download the Check In Qld app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store now – simply search Check In Qld.
The Check In Qld app is compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPad and iPad touch operating iOS 10.0 or later, as well as Android devices using Android 5+.
Please visit www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld for step-by-step instructions. Once you’re set up, all you need to do on your next visit is scan the QR code or type in the unique code provided. These will be displayed at our entrances.
Everyone in your group needs to have their details registered, including children and infants.
The Check In Qld app allows you to check in multiple people at the same time. For example, if you arrive with family members (who don’t have devices), one person can register themselves on their device and then list additional people (including children) when checking in.
For more information on the app, Frequently Asked Questions and instructional videos, visit www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld
Alternatively, please call the Check In Qld helpline on 134 COVID (13 42 68).
Congratulations to the Winner of our $500 Mother's Day Gift Pack!
Congratulations to Ann Parker who is the winner of our Mother's Day $500 Gift Pack!
Your prize includes -
$50 Sassy Nail Lounge Voucher
$50 McWilliams Pharmacy Voucher
$50 Heaps Discount Store Voucher
$50 Frox Fashion Voucher
$50 Studio One Hair Design Voucher
$100 Eli Waters Jewellery Voucher
$75 Dining Voucher
$25 NewsXpress Eli Waters Voucher
$50 House of Zen Massage Voucher
Please contact the onsite caretakers on 0421 416 720 to arrange collection of your prize.
Thank you to everyone who entered our Mother's Day competition.
The competition is now closed
Terms and Conditions - Mother's Day Competition
Organiser - Chin Yuan International Enterprise Pty Ltd ACN 606514256.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 at the time of entry into the competition in order to collect a prize in person. Minors may still enter the competition, but if a minor’s entry is drawn, the prize will be awarded to, and may only be collected by the minor’s parent or guardian.
Entry - All completed entry forms are to be placed in the barrel provided within the Eli Waters Shopping Centre, located outside Woolworths. Competition commences on Monday 26 April 8am and will conclude Saturday 8 May, 5pm. To be able to collect the prize it is a condition of the competition that the claimant must provide a copy of Government issued identification containing a photograph of the claimant as proof of the claimant’s identity and age. By submitting an entry form to enter the competition, the contestant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Information collected via these entry forms may be used by Eli Waters Centre Management for future correspondence. The contestant warrants and represents that all personal information submitted in the entry form are true, and all future information provided will be true, complete and correct. The contestant understands and agrees that the organiser of the competition reserves the right to make all final and binding decisions with respect to all aspects of the competition, and the contestant agrees to be bound by all decisions of the organiser.
1 The Organiser shall not be liable (including without limitation, in negligence) for: (a) Any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss); or (b) Any personal injury suffered or sustained, during the course of participating in this competition or using the prize, except for and to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
2 Each contestant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the organiser against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by the organiser or any third parties arising out of the breach of these terms and conditions by the contestant, the conduct of the contestant in the competition or the use of the prize by the contestant.
3 If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the organiser, the organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority (if any) to:
(a) Disqualify any contestant; and/or
(b) Modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition as appropriate.
1 Under the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth), the organiser must tell contestants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a contestant chooses to enter or take part in the competition, the contestant will be required to provide the organiser with personal information about themself such as the contestant’s name, address, and telephone number.
2 The organiser will collect and use the personal information which the contestant has provided for the following purposes:
(a) Carrying out the competition;
(b) If the contestant has agreed to receive further promotional communications from the organiser, carrying out marketing and promotions activities including, without limitation, sending newsletters or publications and/or other marketing and promotional material to the contestant about the competitions or promotional events (whether or not undertaken by or about the organiser or any other person or organisation) and supplying the information to contractors which assist the organiser to do this;
(c) Supplying the information to organisations which provide special prizes or offers, including but not limited to tenants of the Centre and organiser entities.
3 By entering the competition, the contestant consents to the collection and use of his or her information in the manner outlined in these terms and conditions.
4 If a contestant would prefer that the organiser does not use the organiser’s details in the way outlined in these terms and conditions and/or retain their details, the contestant should contact the organiser on 07 5447 3788.
5 A contestant has the right to access most personal information which the organiser holds about the contestant. A contestant may contact the organiser on 07 5447 3788 to ask for access to the contestant’s information, or if the contestant has a complaint concerning a contestant’s information privacy. The organiser may deny the contestant’s request for access in some circumstances. If the organiser does this, it will tell the contestant why.
6 If a contestant considers that any information that the organiser holds about the contestant is inaccurate or if at any time the contestant’s details change, the contestant may contact the organiser on 07 5447 3788 and the organiser will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is corrected.
7 The organiser will take reasonable steps to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use or disclosure. The owners, management, promoter, retailers and their staff and immediate families of Eli Waters Shopping Centre are ineligible to enter. Shoppers may enter as many times as they like. Excludes the purchase of tobacco, gaming products, alcohol and prescription medicines. The prize includes – a $500 Mother’s Day Gift Pack. The gift pack includes vouchers and product from a selection of retailers in the Centre. The winner will receive their prize within 30 days after the close of the competition. See individual retailers for participation status. Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
Labour Day Public Holiday
Eli Waters Shopping Centre will be closed on Monday 3rd May (Labour Day).
Specialty retailer trading hours may vary so please check with individual retailers for details.
ANZAC Day Trading Hours
Eli Waters Shopping Centre will be closed on Sunday 25th April (ANZAC Day).
Woolworths supermarket will be open 9am to 6pm on Monday 26th April (ANZAC Day Public Holiday)
Specialty store hours will vary so please check with individual stores to confirm opening hours.
And the Winners of our Santa Selfie Competition are .....
Congratulations to the winners of our Santa Selfie Competition -
1. Dion’s First Christmas (Maryflordelshalom Orcajada)
2. Andrew Flanders
3. Brooke Lindsay
4. Matthew (Allison Castles)
5. Julie Sparks
You have each won a $100 Eli Waters Gift Card.
To collect your prize please contact the onsite representative on 0421 416 720 from Saturday 26 December.
Thank you to everyone who entered our Santa Selfie competition.
The competition is now closed.
Merry Christmas everyone!
FREE WiFi now available at Eli Waters Shopping Centre
Shoppers can now enjoy the convenience of FREE WiFi in the Centre. The WiFi service (@EliWaters_FreeWIFI) does not require a password.